We all know the current scenario of the entire world and we are staying at home. If you are one of us who would want to get entertained right at home, you can download cucotv for pc from this post. CucoTV is one of the leading third party entertainment provider. It is available as a mobile application but not yet started their services to personal computers.
Even though there is no official release for personal computers, you can still use cucotv on pc. We have collectively worked together to achieve the results and shared them with you here.
Let’s read all the steps and tips available on this page to understand how to download cucotv app on your pc.
Features Of CucoTV PC Version
The app is designed to meet the requirements of audiences on android, firestick, pc and smart tv. So, you don’t need to worry about anything except the process of downloading it.
- TV alias PC Mode (Landscape Mode) – This feature is truly amazing because you can choose the layout while getting started. PC users can go with android tv layout which is the second option.
- Watched List Optimization – The cucotv app will save the information such as watched time, paused, added to favorites into a list. You may go to the settings to see the list of the shows and movies that you have watched from the beginning to recently.
- Automatic & Custom Subtitles – With CucoTV app on your pc, you will be able to watch the content with automatic subtitles from web. If you don’t see the subtitles on any movie, you may manually download it from web and upload the same to the app.
- Convincing Navigation System – We must talk about the navigation of the app for sure. Because it is very new and you will see a different navigation system altogether. There is no direct menu and submenus like in Cinema HD, Cyberflix or CineHub. You will see the menus, and settings at the bottom of the screen.
Download CucoTV for PC on Windows 11, Windows 10/8.1/7, MacOS
Earlier, we used to download android apps on windows 10 with the help of android emulators. But the process may vary on windows 11 which was recently introduced. If you have upgraded from windows 10 to 11 already, you may find out the steps shared below helpful.
- Open Microsoft Edge Browser on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 pc. Mac users can use Safari or Google Chrome Browser.
- Go to https://cucotv.co/ldplayer on your browser on windows pc.
- Visit https://bluestacks.com/ on your MacBook Pro, Air or iMac.
- Download LDPlayer android emulator on Windows and bluestacks on MacOS.
- Install the android emulator by following the on-screen instructions for installation.
- Open LD Player on Windows PC and Bluestacks on Mac.
- Now, download cucotv apk for windows 11,10,8.1 or mac from the direct link. Otherwise, you can visit CucoTV Download Page for downloading the latet version.
- Please wait while cucotv on pc is downloading.
- Make sure that the file is downloading either on Desktop or on Downloads folder.
- Once the file is downloaded successfully, go to the file location.
- Select the file and drag the same onto the LDPlayer or Bluestacks.
- The android emulator will now start installing cucotv app on pc.
- Hit “Install” and wait for sometime to see the options “Done” and “Open”.
- Go back to the home screen of the android emulator to see if the app is installed successfully or not yet.
After successful installation of cucotv app on your pc, you will see that inside the android emulator. Tap the app to launch, search for any movie and start streaming the same on your pc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Download CucoTV on Windows 11 PC?
Yes! you can download cucotv app on your windows 11 pc without any doubts. But you should download either ldplayer or bluestacks android emulator as a first step.
2. Is There CucoTV Mac Version Available?
No! there is no mac version available as of now. But you can download and install cucotv app on your macbook with the help of bluestacks or nox android emulator.
3. Can I Install CucoTV App on My Linux PC?
Of course! you can download and install cucotv app on your linux based computers. But you have to use Genymotion android emulator.
4. Do I Need A VPN to Use CucoTV on PC?
It’s not mandatory but you may use a VPN to make sure that you are safe from network related issues. On the other hand, need VPN sometimes to get some high quality content from cucotv.
Conclusion – Download CucoTV for PC on Windows 11/10/8.1/7, MacOS
I hope you have successfully downloaded cucotv app on your pc and mac. If you have any issues with LDPlayer or Bluestacks, you may install NoxPlayer on your Windows and Mac PC. Rest everything is same except the UI of the android emulators. Comment below if you have any questions and don’t forget to share this with your friends.