By following the guidelines available on this page, you will be able to easily Download CucoTV for iOS Devices. For that matter, you can do it on your own if you have installed any third party app on your iPhone or iPad so far. Otherwise, we recommend you to stick to this article till the end to know the process.
CucoTV is one of the most trending movie apps on both iOS and Android Platforms. It can be treated as an alternative app to Cyberflix and Cinema HD as well. The developer of CucoTV has made it the best from its initial public release on github.
Let’s check out the details and the process without wasting time anymore. If you have an android phone, you can Download CucoTV for Android Devices right away and it’s easy too.
Features Of CucoTV on iOS Platform
There are some differences from android to iOS even though cucotv app is from the same developer. So, let’s see the features of the CucoTV iOS Version below.
1. Video Captions – Subtitles
CucoTV has the subtitles option on both android and iOS versions. But we call it captions here on iOS version but the feature is same with respect to functionality.
On the other hand, you can manually add the subtitles file (in .rtf or .txt) format to the app. Along with this option, you will also get the default feature of getting automatic subtitles to the movies and shows.
2. Watched Lists
CucoTV on iPhone and iPad works like a trakt enabled device. Yes, you will be able to keep track of all the tv shows and movies even without trakt.tv integration.
This feature is a rare one and you wont see this on other movie apps without logging into trakt. It also has trakt.tv integration but you need to log into the service manually inside the app.
3. Favorites Lists
Now, you may simply mark the movies and shows as your favorites. All you favorites will be saved a list under favorites lists section.
So, you can go there and see the entire list with link back to the show or a movie. Choose any one of them and watch them without missing.
4. Cast To Smart TV, Android TV
CucoTV App on your iPhone and iPad allows you to stream and cast the movies and shows to tv. All you need is to enable wireless network on your iOS device and connect the tv to the same network.
Rest of the things will work as same as in the android version. You may simply enjoy the screen casting feature to watch your favorite series and movies on your non-android smart tv as well.
5. Watch Offline
Watching content offline is the new trend in the our generation. Because we see a lot of people are engaged in their works and they don’t want to waste their precious time watching the movies or shows.
If they can download their favorites shows or films to their smartphones, they can watch them later. CucoTV iOS version application is the only best app for that matter.
Download CucoTV for iOS 14/13 [iPhone & iPad]
You might be thinking about jailbreaking your iOS devices. Don’t worry, you don’t required to jailbreak your iPhone and iPad. By following the exclusive method shared below, you can simply get the app on your iOS smartphone without jailbreaking.
- First of all, go to the official website of tutubox on your iPhone or iPad. Use Safari Web Browser in order to be able to download tutubox to your iPhone without any issues.
- Go to the download page of tutubox from the home page.
- Hit “Download” button to download tutubox on your iOS device with no jailbreak.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to finish installing it.
- Go back to the home screen of your iOS device.
- Launch Settings and go to Profiles & Device Management under General Settings.
- Trust the developer profile of tutubox.
- Launch tutubox app on your iPhone or iPad now.
- Type “Cuco TV” in the search bar and hit Enter.
- Tap the app from the results that you see inside tutubox app.
- Once the app is opened up, hit “Get” option. Otherwise, you can download cucotv app for iOS devices from here.
- While the app is downloading to your iOS device, you will see the progress of the app’s installation.
- Once the app is downloaded successfully, you should go back to the home screen of your iOS device to launch.
But before launching and start using cucotv app on iOS devices, you must trust the developer profile. Check out the steps that you should follow in order to trust the developer profile of cucotv app.
How To Trust CucoTV App’s Developer Profile on iOS Devices?
It is mandatory to trust the developer profile of the app every time you sideload an app to your iOS device. Let’s check out the steps with images for clarity.
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad and make sure that you have turned on Wifi or Mobile Data Connection.
- Open “Settings” of your iOS device now.
- Go to General Settings now.
- Navigate to Profiles & Device Management on Old iOS devices. But you should go to Profiles section if you are using new iOS devices such as iPhone 11, iPhone 12, SE, XS Max, XR, etc.
- Once you are there, choose the profile of cucotv ios app developer from that list.
- Hit “Trust” button in order to allow your phone to use the app.
- Go back to your iOS device’s home screen.
- Click on CucoTV app to launch it and then, follow the below instructions to use the app.
How To Use CucoTV on iOS Devices – iPhone & iPad
If you have followed all the steps described above and installed the app, you can follow remaining below steps as well.
- Launch cucotv app from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Hit “Get Started” option on the welcome screen of the app.
- Then, choose the default language of the app. The language that you select will also be default for the subtitles.
- Turn On/Off the automatic subtitles insertion.
- Hit “Done” finally to view the available titles on the screen.
- If you are on iPhone, you should select the first option under device type.
- iPad users have to select the second option which is nothing but the android tv layout. It means that you will see the contents of the app in landscape mode for your convenience.
Search for your favorite title and start watching it without interruptions. Otherwise, you can pick any genre and scroll down to explore the latest and popular contents.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I Need To Jailbreak My iPhone or iPad To Install CucoTV App?
No need to jailbreak your iOS device because it is not necessary. You can install cucotv app on your iOS device without jailbreaking since tutubox or appvally don’t require it.
2. Can I Install CucoTV on Jailbroken iOS Devices?
Yes! you can install the app on your iPhone or iPad even if it is jailbroken already. It is because you are allowed to run tutuapp or tutubox or appvalley on jailbroken devices.
3. Can I Install CucoTV App on Old iOS Versions?
No! the app is designed to suite iOS 10 and later. It means that the operating system should be at least iOS 10. It can be readily installed on iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, and the latest iOS 14 including the child versions.
4. Is There Any Alternative To TutuBox for Installing CocoTV on My iOS Device?
There are multiple app stores available as an alternative to tutubox. You may download tutuapp, tweakbox, appvalley or tweakdoor for downloading cucotv on iOS devices.
Conclusion – Download CucoTV for iOS – iPhone, iPad [No Jailbreak]
I hope you like the tips and tricks that we have shared on this page. If you have any doubts about installing cucotv on iOS devices such as iPhone or iPad, you can place your comments below. Don’t forget to share this guide with your friends whoever uses iOS devices. Bookmark this page for future updates to it and thanks for visiting this page.